AUSTA WA String Festival 2013
A RELAXED AND WELCOMING PERFORMANCE OPPORTUNITY FOR STRING STUDENTS OF ALL LEVELS. Adjudicators: Suzie Wijsman and Dorothy Ford Sunday 16th June, 2013 Trinity College – 2 Trinity Ave East Perth Official piano accompanists:
A RELAXED AND WELCOMING PERFORMANCE OPPORTUNITY FOR STRING STUDENTS OF ALL LEVELS.
Adjudicators: Suzie Wijsman and Dorothy Ford
Sunday 16th June, 2013
Trinity College – 2 Trinity Ave East Perth
Official piano accompanists: Kathy Stanton & Martina Liegat-Wilson. Accompaniment of the performance at the festival is a free service. All rehearsals prior to the performance will incur a rehearsal fee payable directly to the accompanist.
If teachers are not available on 16th June, their students can still play.
Entries close on Sunday 26th May.
Piano Accompanist information:
– Two official festival piano accompanists will be available on the day which is a free service for the performance on the day.
– If you would like to use our accompanist, it is vitally important that you send a copy of the piano part with your payment.
– Send all piano accompaniment parts to: Rennae van der Laan, 27 Stoneham St, Joondanna, WA 6060 AUSTRALIA absolutely no later than Thursday 30th May.
– It is important to have a rehearsal with your accompanist prior to your performance, so please make contact with her to organize a suitable time and discuss her fee for the rehearsal.
– Contact details for the two festival accompanists will be available when you receive your email on the 30th May stating your performance time and allocated accompanist
– If you are using your own accompanist you may organize a rehearsal time with him or her at your own discretion.
Scheduled Performance Time and Allocated Accompanist:
On Sunday 2nd June (this date has been put back) you will be notified by email of your scheduled performance time and which accompanist you have been allocated by email. These details will also be displayed on the AUSTA website.
$25 per performance piece. Family discounts: $15 for each additional child.
$35 duos, $45 trios, $55 quartets. (If larger ensemble please contact us).
Any surplus funds gained from the festival will only be used to support WA string playing community events.
All details of how to pay and where to post piano accompaniments are listed on the invoice which is automatically sent by email once the online registration has been completed. If you did not receive this email please check your spam filter folders and/or contact Rennae van der Laan
All Day (Sunday)
Trinity College Perth